You’ve seen it before; a great looking website with some good content but also some outdated ones. And yeah, it seems like they haven’t posted on social media for a while. You can easily avoid this by having a content calendar that gives you a birds-eye outlook on your content creation and distribution.
What is a content calendar?
Here is a simple definition of what a content calendar is:
“We define a content calendar as a shareable resource that teams can use to plan all content activity. This allows you to visualize how your content is distributed throughout the year.” – Anna Hrach
So you need a content calendar to:
- Improve your overview of the content you create and distribute
- Use as a resource for better teamwork
- Improve the quality and relevance of your content by supporting the creative process
- See where the gaps are and deal with them immediately
- View upcoming deadlines early on and avoid stress
- Have an overview of what type of content has done well (KPI Column)
Get your free content calendar?